Table of Contents
The South Dakota Coyotes (4-4) are heavy underdogs (by 11.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the BYU Cougars (5-3) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Coyotes
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
BYU Betting Stats & Information
- BYU has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-1).
- The Cougars have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -713 or shorter.
- The Cougars are 2-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Coyotes have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11.5 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average total BYU has had in its games this season is 4.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
South Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Coyotes have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +487 moneyline set for this game.
- The Coyotes are 1-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Coyotes have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11.5 points or more this year (0-2).
- The average total for South Dakota’s games this season is six fewer points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
BYU vs. South Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|BYU Rank||BYU AVG||South Dakota AVG||South Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
BYU Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars scoring leader is Gideon George, who averages 13.3 per contest to go with 6.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Fousseyni Traore is BYU’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.1 per game, while Rudi Williams is its best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- The Cougars get the most three-point shooting production out of Jaxson Robinson, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- A.J. Plitzuweit racks up 12.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Coyotes.
- South Dakota’s leader in rebounds is Damani Hayes with 6.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Kruz Perrott-Hunt with 2.4 per game.
- Plitzuweit is the top scorer from deep for the Coyotes, hitting two threes per game.