Table of Contents
The Georgetown Hoyas (4-4) hit the court against the South Carolina Gamecocks (3-4) as 6-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoyas vs. Gamecocks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Georgetown Betting Stats & Information
- Georgetown has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-2).
- The Hoyas have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -258 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hoyas have put together a 3-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Gamecocks are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average total Georgetown has had in its matchups this year is 11.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
South Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Carolina has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Gamecocks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +211 odds on them winning this game.
- The Gamecocks have covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this year.
- The Gamecocks are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for South Carolina’s games this year is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Georgetown vs. South Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Georgetown Rank||Georgetown AVG||South Carolina AVG||South Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- The Hoyas leader in points and assists is Amir “Primo” Spears, who scores 16.4 points per game along with 4.8 assists.
- Georgetown’s best rebounder is Akok Akok, who averages 7.8 boards per game in addition to his 7.4 PPG average.
- Brandon Murray leads the Hoyas in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II puts up 16.3 points and 7.4 rebounds per game for the Gamecocks, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- South Carolina’s assist leader is Meechie Johnson Jr. with three per game. He also records 5.4 points per game and grabs three rebounds per game.
- Chico Carter Jr. is the top shooter from deep for the Gamecocks, hitting 2.8 threes per game.