Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have installed player prop bets for Donovan Peoples-Jones ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Peoples-Jones’ Cleveland Browns (4-7) and the Houston Texans (1-9-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 13 matchup from NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-115)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Stats
- Peoples-Jones has reeled in 42 passes (65 targets) for 593 yards (53.9 per game), and he has one TD this year.
- So far this season, 17.6% of the 369 passes thrown by his team have gone Peoples-Jones’ way.
- He has accounted for 3.3% of his team’s 30 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- Peoples-Jones had 14 receiving yards in one career matchup against the Texans, 33.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (47.5).
- Peoples-Jones, in one game against them, has never exceeded 47.5 receiving yards.
- Peoples-Jones did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Texans.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Buccaneers (11/27/2022): 2 receptions, 16 yardsat Bills (11/20/2022): 5 receptions, 61 yards, 1 TDat Dolphins (11/13/2022): 5 receptions, 99 yards