Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Nick Chubb before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Chubb’s Cleveland Browns (4-7) and the Houston Texans (1-9-1) square off in Week 13 at NRG Stadium.
Nick Chubb Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 89.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 11.5 (-115)
Nick Chubb Rushing Stats
- Chubb’s team-best 1,039 rushing yards (94.5 per game) have come via 200 carries, with 12 TDs.
- In addition he has 152 receiving yards (13.8 per game) on 17 catches.
- He has scored 12 combined touchdowns this season, 40.0% of his team’s 30 offensive TDs.
- His team has run the ball 350 times this season, and he’s carried 200 of those attempts (57.1%).
- Chubb ranks third in rushing yards after contact this season with 463, thanks in part to 21 broken tackles.
- Against the Texans, Chubb has finished with 95 rushing yards in his only career matchup, 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Chubb has rushed for more than 89.5 yards each time he’s faced the Texans.
- Chubb ran for a touchdown in that outing against the Texans.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Buccaneers (11/27/2022): 26 carries, 116 yards, 1 TDat Bills (11/20/2022): 14 carries, 19 yards; 3 receptions, 48 yardsat Dolphins (11/13/2022): 11 carries, 63 yards, 1 TD