Table of Contents
The No. 14 Gonzaga Bulldogs (5-2) hit the court against the No. 6 Baylor Bears (5-2) as only 1.5-point favorites on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 162.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Bears
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Arena: Sanford Sports Pentagon
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Information
- Gonzaga has compiled a 3-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -131 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Gonzaga’s average point total in matchups this season is 160.4, 2.1 points below the over/under in this game.
Baylor Betting Stats & Info
- This is the first time Baylor will play as an underdog this season.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +111 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears have gone 3-4-0 ATS this year.
- The average over/under for Baylor’s games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 162.5 for this outing.
Gonzaga vs. Baylor Season Stat Comparison
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||Baylor AVG||Baylor Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Drew Timme, who averages 20 per contest to go with 7.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Julian Strawther leads Gonzaga in rebounding, averaging 8.4 per game, while Nolan Hickman leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Strawther makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Baylor Bears Leaders
- LJ Cryer is the top scorer for the Bears with 17.9 points per game. He also tacks on two rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his stats.
- Baylor’s leader in rebounds is Caleb Lohner with five per game, and its leader in assists is Adam Flagler with 6.9 per game.
- Flagler averages 3.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.