Table of Contents
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (5-2) are 9-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Southern Jaguars (3-4) on Friday, December 2, 2022 at Thomas Assembly Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Arena: Thomas Assembly Center
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana Tech has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -455 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- The Jaguars are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average total Louisiana Tech has had set in games this year is 1.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Southern has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Jaguars have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +335 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Jaguars have compiled a 5-1-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this season, the Jaguars are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average total for Southern’s games this year is 1.9 more points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech Rank||Louisiana Tech AVG||Southern AVG||Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Cobe Williams, who averages 17.8 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Keaston Willis is Louisiana Tech’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.4 per game, while Jordan Crawford is its best passer, averaging 4.6 assists in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Willis, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Southern Jaguars Leaders
- J’Quan Ewing sits on top of the Jaguars leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16 points and six rebounds per game.
- Southern’s assist leader is P.J. Byrd with five per game. He also records 9.6 points per game and adds 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Bryson Etienne hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jaguars.