Table of Contents
The No. 10 Indiana Hoosiers (7-0, 0-0 Big Ten) will try to continue a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5-2, 0-0 Big Ten) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Jersey Mike’s Arena as 3.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 134.5 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Scarlet Knights
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
- Arena: Jersey Mike’s Arena
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has been the moneyline favorite a total of six times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Hoosiers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- The Hoosiers are 5-1-1 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Indiana has had set in matchups this year is 12.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Rutgers Betting Stats & Info
- Rutgers lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +140 moneyline set for this game.
- The Scarlet Knights’ ATS record is 4-3-0 this year.
- The average point total for Rutgers this season is 4.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Rutgers Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Rutgers AVG||Rutgers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 19.2 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Xavier Johnson leads Indiana in assists, averaging 4.7 per game while also scoring 12.3 points per contest.
- Miller Kopp leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- Clifford Omoruyi puts up 16.7 points and 9.9 rebounds per game for the Scarlet Knights, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Cam Spencer’s assist statline paces Rutgers; he records 3.9 assists per game.
- Spencer is dependable from deep and leads the Scarlet Knights with 2.3 made threes per game.