Table of Contents
The Providence Friars (5-3) square off against the Rhode Island Rams (2-5) as 4.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Friars vs. Rams
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Kingston, Rhode Island
- Arena: Thomas F. Ryan Center
Providence Betting Stats & Information
- Providence has won all five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Friars have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -195 or shorter.
- The Friars are 2-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Rams are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Providence has had set in matchups this season is 11.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Info
- Rhode Island has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +164 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rams’ ATS record is 3-4-0 this season.
- The Rams have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Rhode Island this year is 4.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Providence vs. Rhode Island Season Stat Comparison
|Providence Rank||Providence AVG||Rhode Island AVG||Rhode Island Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Providence Friars Leaders
- Bryce Hopkins leads the Friars in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.6 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Jared Bynum is Providence’s best passer, dishing out 5.3 assists per game while scoring 9.5 PPG.
- Noah Locke makes more threes per game than any other member of the Friars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- The Rams’ Ishmael Leggett racks up enough points (18.3 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Josaphat Bilau’s stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 4.8 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Rhode Island rebounding leaderboard.
- Leggett is the most prolific from distance for the Rams, hitting 1.6 threes per game.