Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (3-5) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Tennessee State Tigers (4-3) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Winfield Dunn Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is 134 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Governors vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Arena: Winfield Dunn Center
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Information
- Austin Peay has a 1-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Governors have not played a game with moneyline odds of -172 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Governors have compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Tigers are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Austin Peay’s games this season is 1.9 more points than the over/under of 134 in this game.
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- Tennessee State has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +143.
- The Tigers have a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Tennessee State’s games this season have averaged a total of 143.4 points, 9.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Austin Peay vs. Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|Austin Peay Rank||Austin Peay AVG||Tennessee State AVG||Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Shon Robinson leads the Governors in scoring, tallying 15.3 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett is Austin Peay’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.5 per game, while Carlos Paez is its best passer, averaging 3.0 assists in each contest.
- Paez makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Jr. Clay racks up 16.1 points and adds 4.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Zion Griffin grabs 5.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.6 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard.
- Clay is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 2.4 threes per game.