Table of Contents
The Stonehill Skyhawks (3-6) are 5-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game road slide when they visit the Binghamton Bearcats (3-4) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Binghamton University Events Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Binghamton, New York
- Arena: Binghamton University Events Center
Binghamton Betting Stats & Information
- Binghamton has won one of three games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (33.3%).
- The Bearcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -222 or shorter.
- The Bearcats are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Skyhawks are 2-3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Binghamton’s games this season is 3.1 fewer points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
Stonehill Betting Stats & Info
- Stonehill has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +180.
- The Skyhawks have gone 3-3-1 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Skyhawks are 2-3-1 against the spread.
- Stonehill’s games this season have averaged a total of 153.2 points, 7.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Binghamton vs. Stonehill Season Stat Comparison
|Binghamton Rank||Binghamton AVG||Stonehill AVG||Stonehill Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- Jacob Falko leads the Bearcats in points and assists per game, scoring 14.9 points and distributing 4 assists.
- Binghamton’s best rebounder is Christian Hinckson, who averages six boards per game in addition to his 9.5 PPG average.
- The Bearcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Falko, who makes 1.3 threes per game.
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- Andrew Sims collects 17 points and 4.5 rebounds per game for the Skyhawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Isaiah Burnett’s assist statline paces Stonehill; he racks up 2.6 assists per game.
- Max Zegarowski is dependable from three-point range and leads the Skyhawks with 2.6 made threes per game.