Table of Contents
The Morgan State Bears (3-5) visit the Bowling Green Falcons (2-5) after losing four straight road games. The Falcons are favored by 4 points in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Arena: Stroh Center
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Information
- Bowling Green has won 33.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (1-2).
- The Falcons have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -185 or shorter.
- The Falcons have covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this season.
- The Bears have a 5-0 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- Bowling Green’s average point total in matchups this season is 143, 1.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
Morgan State Betting Stats & Info
- Morgan State has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +150 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears are 5-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Bears have a 5-0 record against the spread.
- The average total in Morgan State’s games this year is 8.1 more points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
Bowling Green vs. Morgan State Season Stat Comparison
|Bowling Green Rank||Bowling Green AVG||Morgan State AVG||Morgan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- The Falcons scoring leader is Leon Ayers III, who averages 15.9 per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Bowling Green’s leading rebounder is Rashaun Agee averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Samari Curtis and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Kaden Metheny leads the Falcons in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- Malik Miller has tallied 8.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, putting him atop the Bears leaderboards in those categories.
- Isaiah Burke counts for 17 points per game, making him the top scorer on Morgan State’s squad.
- Burke is reliable from distance and leads the Bears with 2.9 made threes per game.