Table of Contents
Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets (13-11) are 3-point underdogs against Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics (18-5) Sunday, December 4, 2022 at Barclays Center. The matchup begins at 6:00 PM ET on YES and NBCS-BOS. The point total in the matchup is 234.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Nets
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have gone 18-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 78.3% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -142 or shorter, Boston has gone 16-4 (80% win percentage).
- The Celtics’ ATS record is 14-9-0 this season.
- The Celtics have a 12-8 record against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- The average total Boston has had set in games this year is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 15 of the Celtics’ 24 games with a set total.
Brooklyn Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Nets have been the underdog eight times and won three of those games.
- Brooklyn has a record of 2-3 when it is set as the underdog by +120 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nets have put together a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The average total for Brooklyn’s games this season is 12.0 fewer points than the point total of 234 for this outing.
- Nets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this year.
Celtics vs. Nets Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The Celtics get 30.8 points, 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists from Tatum.
- Marcus Smart contributes with 3.1 boards and 7.7 assists per game in addition to his 11.8 PPG scoring average.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.4 per contest.
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Durant averages 29.8 points per game. He also grabs 6.6 rebounds and racks up 5.4 assists per game.
- Ben Simmons also contributes 8.4 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game, with Nicolas Claxton adding 11.9 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Royce O’Neale is the top scorer from deep for the Nets (among active players), hitting 2.3 threes per game.