Table of Contents
The No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (6-1) take on the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (3-5) as double-digit, 19.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 154.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Jackrabbits
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Arena: Coleman Coliseum
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has won 85.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-1).
- The Crimson Tide have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -4367 or shorter.
- The Crimson Tide’s ATS record is 5-2-0 this season.
- Alabama’s average point total in outings this year is 153.3, 1.2 points less than the total in this game.
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Dakota State has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Jackrabbits have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1425.
- The Jackrabbits’ ATS record is 3-4-1 this season.
- The average point total for South Dakota State this year is 13.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. South Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||South Dakota State AVG||South Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Brandon Miller leads the Crimson Tide in scoring and rebounding, tallying 19.6 points and 8.9 boards per game.
- Jahvon Quinerly is Alabama’s best passer, dishing out 4.2 assists per game while scoring 8 PPG.
- Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.4 per contest.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo holds the top spot on the Jackrabbits leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.5 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Alex Arians records more assists than any other South Dakota State player with 3.3 per game. He also averages 7.6 points and grabs 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Mayo makes 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jackrabbits.