Table of Contents
The Jackson State Tigers (0-6) are heavy underdogs (+13) as they try to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the SMU Mustangs (3-4) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Moody Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mustangs vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: Moody Coliseum
SMU Betting Stats & Information
- SMU has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
- The Mustangs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1006 or shorter.
- The Mustangs are 1-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 13 points or more this season.
- The average over/under SMU has had set in matchups this season is 7.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Jackson State has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +655 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers are 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Jackson State this season is 12.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
SMU vs. Jackson State Season Stat Comparison
|SMU Rank||SMU AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
SMU Mustangs Leaders
- Zhruic Phelps leads the Mustangs in points and assists per game, scoring 19.1 points and distributing 2.6 assists.
- Efe Odigie leads SMU in rebounding, pulling down 9.4 boards per game while also scoring 8.7 points a contest.
- Phelps leads the Mustangs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Ken Evans’ points (15.7 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Romelle Mansel’s stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 8.2 points and two assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Jackson State rebounding leaderboard.
- Evans is consistent from deep and leads the Tigers with 1.8 made threes per game.