Table of Contents
The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (3-6) are heavy, 12.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (3-3) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Knights
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena
|Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-12.5||153|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 2-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7%).
- The Hawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -759 or shorter.
- The Hawks are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s average point total in matchups this season is 142.8, 10.2 points less than the total in this game.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Info
- Fairleigh Dickinson has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Knights have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +513 moneyline set for this game.
- The Knights have covered the spread once in eight opportunities this year.
- The Knights have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Fairleigh Dickinson’s games this year is 6.8 more points than the point total of 153 for this outing.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- Erik Reynolds II leads the Hawks in scoring, tallying 19.8 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Kacper Klaczek leads Saint Joseph’s (PA) in rebounding, averaging 7.7 per game, while Lynn Greer III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Reynolds leads the Hawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- Demetre Roberts racks up 16.1 points and tacks on 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Knights’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Sean Moore grabs 5.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 5 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leaderboard.
- Grant Singleton makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Knights.