Table of Contents
The Bucknell Bison (5-3) face the NJIT Highlanders (1-6) as 6.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: NJIT Wellness and Events Center
Bucknell Betting Stats & Information
- Bucknell has put together a 3-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- The Bison have not played as a moneyline favorite of -260 or shorter.
- The Bison are 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Highlanders are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Bucknell’s games this season is 7.6 more points than the over/under of 130.5 in this matchup.
NJIT Betting Stats & Info
- NJIT has been underdogs in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +210 odds on them winning this game.
- The Highlanders are 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Highlanders have a 2-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for NJIT’s games this season is 0.8 fewer points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Bucknell vs. NJIT Season Stat Comparison
|Bucknell Rank||Bucknell AVG||NJIT AVG||NJIT Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- Xander Rice leads the Bison in points and assists per game, scoring 17.4 points and distributing 3.6 assists.
- Bucknell’s best rebounder is Alex Timmerman, who averages 7.8 boards per game in addition to his 11.9 PPG average.
- The Bison get the most three-point shooting production out of Rice, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- Miles Coleman scores 17.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Highlanders.
- Kevin Osawe has a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 8 points and 0.6 assists per game for NJIT to take the top rebound spot on the team. Raheim Sullivan has the top spot for assists with 2.4 per game, adding 6.4 points and 3.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Coleman averages 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Highlanders.