Table of Contents
The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-5) visit the Butler Bulldogs (5-3) after losing three road games in a row. The Bulldogs are heavy favorites by 20.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Hinkle Fieldhouse
Butler Betting Stats & Information
- Butler has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -4865 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 20.5-point underdogs this season, the Golden Eagles are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Butler has had set in games this year is 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Tennessee Tech has won one of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1550 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Golden Eagles have compiled a 3-2-1 record against the spread.
- The Golden Eagles are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Tennessee Tech’s games this year is 7.4 more points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Butler vs. Tennessee Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Butler Rank||Butler AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- Jayden Taylor leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 15.9 points per game to go with four rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Manny Bates leads Butler in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Simas Lukosius leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Lukosius, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree collects 12.5 points and 6.5 rebounds per game for the Golden Eagles, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Brett Thompson notches more assists than any other Tennessee Tech player with 3.6 per game. He also scores 12.3 points and pulls down 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyrone Perry hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Eagles.