Table of Contents
The New York Knicks (10-12) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (10-11) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs at 12:30 PM ET on MSG and BSSW. The matchup has a point total of 225.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Knicks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and BSSW
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Mavericks Betting Stats & Information
- The Mavericks have a 10-8 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.6% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -122 or shorter, Dallas has gone 9-8 (52.9% win percentage).
- The Mavericks are 5-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 3-13-1 record against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Dallas’ average point total in matchups this season is 218.9, 6.1 points below the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 13 of the Mavericks’ 22 games with a set total.
New York Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Knicks have been the underdog 14 times and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- This season, New York has won five of its 14 games, or 35.7%, when it is the underdog by at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The Knicks have compiled a 9-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Knicks have gone 6-7-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for New York this season is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Knicks have hit the over 12 times this season.
Mavericks vs. Knicks Season Stat Comparison
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic puts up 33.6 points and 8.7 rebounds per game, with 8.7 assists.
- Spencer Dinwiddie makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Mavericks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
New York Knicks Leaders
- Jalen Brunson’s statline this season includes 21.3 points, 6.5 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Julius Randle also is good for 21.1 points, 8.6 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Randle is consistent from three-point range with 2.1 made threes per game.