Table of Contents
The Villanova Wildcats (2-5) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma Sooners (6-1) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The contest airs at 12:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Sooners
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
Villanova Betting Stats & Information
- Villanova has put together a 1-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 20% of those games).
- The Wildcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -142 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread once in seven opportunities this season.
- The average total Villanova has had in its matchups this season is 15.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Sooners have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +120.
- The Sooners are 4-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The average over/under for Oklahoma’s games this year is 2.9 fewer points than the point total of 125.5 in this outing.
Villanova vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Villanova Rank||Villanova AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and rebounds is Eric Dixon, who scores 17.6 points and pulls down 6.6 boards per game.
- Caleb Daniels is Villanova’s best passer, dispensing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 17.4 PPG.
- Daniels leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Grant Sherfield scores 15.6 points and adds five assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sooners’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tanner Groves is at the top of the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 10.7 points and tacks on 2.1 assists per game.
- Sherfield is the top scorer from distance for the Sooners, hitting two threes per game.