The Grand Canyon Antelopes (6-2) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Wyoming Cowboys (3-4) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Arena-Auditorium. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 123.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Antelopes
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Arena: Arena-Auditorium
Wyoming vs Grand Canyon Betting Information
Wyoming Betting Stats & Information
- Wyoming has won two of four games when favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- The Cowboys have not played as a moneyline favorite of -152 or shorter.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread once in six opportunities this season.
- Wyoming’s average total in matchups this season has been 144.7, 21.2 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Info
- Grand Canyon has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Antelopes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- The Antelopes have covered the spread once in six opportunities this year.
- The average over/under for Grand Canyon’s games this year is 7.5 more points than the point total of 123.5 in this outing.
Wyoming vs. Grand Canyon Season Stat Comparison
||Grand Canyon AVG
||Grand Canyon Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cowboys this season is Hunter Maldonado, who averages 14.7 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Wyoming’s leading rebounder is Hunter Thompson averaging 4.9 boards per game and its best passer is Ethan Anderson and his 3.7 assists per game.
- The Cowboys get the most three-point shooting production out of Brendan Wenzel, who knocks down two threes per game.
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. puts up 12.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Antelopes.
- The Grand Canyon leaders in rebounding and assists are Gabe McGlothan with 9.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.4 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Josh Baker with three assists per game (he also tacks on 7.2 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Chance McMillian is consistent from three-point range and leads the Antelopes with 1.5 made threes per game.