Table of Contents
Two sliding teams square off when the Columbia Lions (2-7) host the New Hampshire Wildcats (2-4) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Lions are 1-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Wildcats, losers of four straight. The over/under is set at 137 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium
Columbia Betting Stats & Information
- Columbia has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Lions have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lions have compiled a 3-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Columbia’s average point total in matchups this season is 140.6, 3.6 points higher than the total in this game.
New Hampshire Betting Stats & Info
- This season, New Hampshire has won one out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -103.
- The Wildcats are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Wildcats are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under for New Hampshire’s games this season is 4.2 fewer points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Columbia vs. New Hampshire Season Stat Comparison
|Columbia Rank||Columbia AVG||New Hampshire AVG||New Hampshire Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Columbia Lions Leaders
- The Lions leader in points and rebounds is Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa, who scores 14.2 points and grabs 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Avery Brown leads Columbia in assists, averaging 2.7 per game while also scoring 8.4 points per contest.
- De La Rosa leads the Lions in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New Hampshire Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Clarence O. Daniels II with 14.7 points and 10.3 rebounds per game.
- New Hampshire’s assist leader is Kyree Brown with 3.7 per game. He also records 12.7 points per game and grabs 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Nazim Derry is consistent from three-point range and leads the Wildcats with 2.2 made threes per game.