Table of Contents
Two hot teams hit the court when the Marshall Thundering Herd (6-1) host the Ohio Bobcats (4-3) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are 8.5-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their six-game win streak going against the Thundering Herd, winners of six straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thundering Herd vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntington, West Virginia
- Arena: Cam Henderson Center
Marshall Betting Stats & Information
- Marshall is 6-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7%).
- The Thundering Herd have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -402 or shorter.
- The Thundering Herd have gone 5-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Bobcats are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Marshall has had set in matchups this year is 1.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Ohio Betting Stats & Info
- Ohio has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +318 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bobcats are 3-3-0 ATS this year.
- The Bobcats are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Ohio’s games this season is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Marshall vs. Ohio Season Stat Comparison
|Marshall Rank||Marshall AVG||Ohio AVG||Ohio Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marshall Thundering Herd Leaders
- Taevion Kinsey leads the Thundering Herd in points and assists per game, scoring 20.9 points and distributing 5.4 assists.
- Micah Handlogten is Marshall’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 10.3 boards in each contest while scoring 6.9 points per game.
- Kamdyn Curfman leads the Thundering Herd in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- Miles Brown is at the top of the Bobcats scoring leaderboard with 12.3 points per game. He also pulls down 3.3 rebounds and racks up 2.1 assists per game.
- Ohio’s leader in rebounds is Dwight Wilson with 10.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Jaylin Hunter with 4.6 per game.
- Brown is dependable from distance and leads the Bobcats with 2.6 made threes per game.