Table of Contents
The Drake Bulldogs (6-1, 0-1 MVC) are heavily favored (by 16.5 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the UIC Flames (5-3, 0-1 MVC) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 141 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Flames
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa
- Arena: Knapp Center
Drake Betting Stats & Information
- Drake has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve finished 6-1 in those games.
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2330 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 3-3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Drake’s games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
UIC Betting Stats & Info
- UIC has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Flames have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1131.
- The Flames’ ATS record is 5-2-0 this year.
- The average point total for UIC this season is four points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Drake vs. UIC Season Stat Comparison
|Drake Rank||Drake AVG||UIC AVG||UIC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Drake Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Tucker DeVries, who averages 20.7 points, six rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Drake’s leading rebounder is Garrett Sturtz averaging seven boards per game and its best passer is Roman Penn and his 3.7 assists per game.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of DeVries, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
UIC Flames Leaders
- Jace Carter is the top scorer for the Flames with 16.1 points per game. He also adds 6.3 rebounds and one assist per game to his scoring output.
- UIC’s leader in rebounds is Toby Okani with 8.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Trevante Anderson with 4.4 per game.
- Anderson is dependable from three-point range and leads the Flames with 1.6 made threes per game.