Table of Contents
The Delaware State Hornets (1-6) are heavy underdogs (+13.5) as they try to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Longwood Lancers (4-4) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Memorial Hall Gym. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Dover, Delaware
- Arena: Memorial Hall Gym
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood has been the moneyline favorite three times this season. They’ve finished 2-1 in those games.
- The Lancers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1111 or shorter.
- The Lancers are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have a 1-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 13.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Longwood has had set in games this year is 14.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Delaware State Betting Stats & Info
- Delaware State has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Hornets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +650 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hornets are 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this year, the Hornets are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Delaware State’s games this year is 7.8 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Longwood vs. Delaware State Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||Delaware State AVG||Delaware State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- The Lancers scoring leader is Walyn Napper, who averages 11.3 per contest to go with 2.3 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Longwood’s leading rebounder is Zac Watson averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is D’Avian Houston and his 3.4 assists per game.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of DeShaun Wade, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Delaware State Hornets Leaders
- Khyrie Staten is the top scorer for the Hornets with 15.7 points per game. He also adds 1.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Delaware State’s leader in rebounds is Brandon Stone with six per game, and its leader in assists is Martez Robinson with 3.6 per game.
- Staten hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.