Table of Contents
The Northern Kentucky Norse (4-4, 1-0 Horizon) are at home in Horizon action against the Robert Morris Colonials (3-5, 1-0 Horizon) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Norse are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is 128.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Norse vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Arena: BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky has been the moneyline favorite four times this season. They’ve gone 1-3 in those games.
- The Norse have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -256 or shorter.
- The Norse are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Northern Kentucky’s games this season is 10.9 more points than the over/under of 128 in this game.
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Robert Morris has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Colonials have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +213 moneyline set for this game.
- The Colonials have a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Colonials are 3-2 against the spread.
- Robert Morris’ games this year have averaged a total of 136.6 points, 8.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northern Kentucky vs. Robert Morris Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||Robert Morris AVG||Robert Morris Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- The Norse scoring leader is Marques Warrick, who averages 22.6 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Chris Brandon averaging 11.9 boards per game and its best passer is Xavier Rhodes and his four assists per game.
- The Norse get the most three-point shooting production out of Warrick, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks racks up 16 points per game to be the top scorer for the Colonials.
- Kahliel Spear puts up a stat line of eight rebounds, 14.5 points and 1.1 assists per game for Robert Morris to take the top rebound spot on the team. Michael Green III has the top spot for assists with 5.2 per game, adding 9.5 points and 1.5 rebounds per contest.
- Josh Corbin is the most prolific from deep for the Colonials, hitting 3.6 threes per game.