Table of Contents
The North Dakota State Bison (1-7) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Eastern Washington Eagles (2-5) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Reese Court. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Bison
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Cheney, Washington
- Arena: Reese Court
Eastern Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Washington has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Eagles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -195 or shorter.
- The Eagles have covered the spread once in seven opportunities this season.
- The Bison have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Eastern Washington’s average point total in matchups this season is 137.7, 8.8 points below the total in this game.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota State has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Bison have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +164 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bison have covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Bison are 2-2 against the spread.
- North Dakota State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 149 points, 2.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Washington vs. North Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Washington Rank||Eastern Washington AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Washington Eagles Leaders
- Steele Venters leads the Eagles in scoring, tallying 12.3 points per game to go with 2.1 rebounds and 1 assist.
- Eastern Washington’s leading rebounder is Ethan Price averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Tyreese Davis and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Venters makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- Grant Nelson is at the top of the Bison scoring leaderboard with 13.6 points per game. He also collects 6.7 rebounds and racks up 0.9 assists per game.
- North Dakota State’s leader in rebounds is Andrew Morgan with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Luke Yoder with 2.4 per game.
- Tajavis Miller is the top scorer from distance for the Bison, hitting 1.8 threes per game.