Table of Contents
The Temple Owls (4-4) hit the court against the VCU Rams (5-2) as just 2-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Rams
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Liacouras Center
Temple Betting Stats & Information
- Temple has compiled a 2-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 40% of those games).
- The Owls have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter.
- The Owls have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 2 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total in Temple’s games this year is 7.4 more points than the total of 131 in this game.
VCU Betting Stats & Info
- VCU lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +109 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rams have covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this season.
- The Rams are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or greater this season.
- The average over/under for VCU’s games this season is 5.1 fewer points than the point total of 131 in this outing.
Temple vs. VCU Season Stat Comparison
|Temple Rank||Temple AVG||VCU AVG||VCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Temple Owls Leaders
- The Owls scoring leader is Khalif Battle, who averages 19.1 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Jamille Reynolds leads Temple in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Hysier Miller leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.9 in each contest.
- Battle leads the Owls in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
VCU Rams Leaders
- The Rams’ Adrian Baldwin Jr. puts up enough points (17.3 per game) and assists (six per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Jalen DeLoach is at the top of the VCU rebounding leaderboard with 6.6 rebounds per game. He also notches 5.9 points and adds 0.9 assists per game.
- Baldwin hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.