Table of Contents
The Navy Midshipmen (5-2) take the court against the VMI Keydets (2-6) as double-digit, 10-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Midshipmen vs. Keydets
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Lexington, Virginia
- Arena: Cameron Hall
Navy Betting Stats & Information
- Navy has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve gone 3-1 in those games.
- The Midshipmen have not played a game with moneyline odds of -556 or shorter.
- The Midshipmen have gone 5-2-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 10-point underdogs this year, the Keydets are 2-1 against the spread.
- Navy’s average point total in matchups this season is 144.3, 4.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
VMI Betting Stats & Info
- VMI has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Keydets have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +400.
- The Keydets are 4-3-0 ATS this year.
- The Keydets have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for VMI’s games this year is 11.3 more points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Navy vs. VMI Season Stat Comparison
|Navy Rank||Navy AVG||VMI AVG||VMI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Midshipmen is Tyler Nelson, who averages 15.4 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Daniel Deaver leads Navy in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 11.4 points per contest.
- Nelson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Midshipmen, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
VMI Keydets Leaders
- Asher Woods is the top scorer for the Keydets with 14.5 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his stats.
- VMI’s leader in rebounds is Taeshaud Jackson with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Tony Felder with 3.6 per game.
- Sean Conway is consistent from distance and leads the Keydets with 2.6 made threes per game.