Table of Contents
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-1, 0-0 ACC) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game home winning streak when they host the Syracuse Orange (3-4, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Purcell Pavilion. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 133.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Irish vs. Orange
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Arena: Purcell Pavilion
Notre Dame Betting Stats & Information
- Notre Dame has won five of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (83.3%).
- The Fighting Irish have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -220 or shorter.
- The Fighting Irish have covered the spread once in seven opportunities this season.
- The Orange are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Notre Dame’s games this year is 8.1 more points than the total of 133.5 in this game.
Syracuse Betting Stats & Info
- Syracuse has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Orange have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +182 moneyline set for this game.
- The Orange are 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Orange are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or greater this year.
- The average point total for Syracuse this year is 7.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Notre Dame vs. Syracuse Season Stat Comparison
|Notre Dame Rank||Notre Dame AVG||Syracuse AVG||Syracuse Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Fighting Irish is Nate Laszewski, who puts up 16.9 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Notre Dame’s best passer is Trey Wertz, who averages 4.7 assists per game to go with his 11.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Fighting Irish get the most three-point shooting production out of Dane Goodwin, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Judah Mintz’s points (15.1 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Orange’s leaderboards.
- Jesse Edwards’ stat line of 11.3 rebounds, 13.7 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Syracuse rebounding leaderboard.
- Joseph Girard III makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Orange.