Table of Contents
The Loyola Marymount Lions (6-3) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (7-1) after winning four home games in a row. The Wolf Pack are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Gersten Pavilion
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has won all five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Wolf Pack have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 6-1-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Lions are 2-2 against the spread.
- Nevada’s average point total in matchups this year is 137.4, 5.1 points below the total in this game.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Lions are 4-4-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games this year is 9.8 more points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Nevada vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolf Pack this season is Jarod Lucas, who averages 17.1 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Darrion Williams is Nevada’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.6 per game, while Kenan Blackshear is its best passer, distributing 6.1 assists in each contest.
- Lucas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- Cameron Shelton collects 16.7 points and adds 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Lions’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Keli Leaupepe grabs 7.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 15.4 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Loyola Marymount (CA) rebounding leaderboard.
- Chance Stephens is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Lions, hitting 2.8 threes per game.