The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (4-4) face the Idaho State Bengals (2-6) as 5.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 146.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunderbirds vs. Bengals
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Pocatello, Idaho
- Arena: Holt Arena
Southern Utah vs Idaho State Betting Information
Southern Utah Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Utah has compiled a 1-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Thunderbirds have not played as a moneyline favorite of -238 or shorter.
- The Thunderbirds are 1-2-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Southern Utah’s average point total in outings this year is 165.3, 19.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Idaho State Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho State has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Bengals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +196 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bengals have gone 3-3-0 ATS this year.
- The Bengals are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Idaho State’s games this year is 5.9 fewer points than the point total of 146 for this outing.
Southern Utah vs. Idaho State Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Utah Rank
||Southern Utah AVG
||Idaho State AVG
||Idaho State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Utah Thunderbirds Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Thunderbirds this season is Tevian Jones, who averages 21.3 points, 4.1 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Southern Utah’s leading rebounder is Maizen Fausett averaging 6.6 boards per game and its best passer is Drake Allen and his three assists per game.
- Jones leads the Thunderbirds in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- Miguel Tomley averages 15.4 points and tacks on 2.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bengals’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jay Nagle’s stat line of 5.1 rebounds, 4.6 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Idaho State rebounding leaderboard.
- Brock Mackenzie hits 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bengals.