Table of Contents
The La Salle Explorers (3-4) visit the Pennsylvania Quakers (5-5) after losing three road games in a row. The Quakers are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022. The over/under is set at 139 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Quakers vs. Explorers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Palestra
Pennsylvania Betting Stats & Information
- Pennsylvania has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- The Quakers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -211 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Quakers have put together a 5-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Explorers have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Pennsylvania has had in its games this season is 8.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- La Salle has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Explorers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +176.
- The Explorers are 3-4-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Explorers are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total in La Salle’s games this year is 4.6 fewer points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
Pennsylvania vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|Pennsylvania Rank||Pennsylvania AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pennsylvania Quakers Leaders
- The Quakers scoring leader is Jordan Dingle, who averages 21.9 per contest to go with three rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Lucas Monroe leads Pennsylvania in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Nick Spinoso leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Dingle makes more threes per game than any other member of the Quakers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Khalil Brantley averages 14.3 points and tacks on four assists per game, putting him at the top of the Explorers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Hassan Drame grabs 5.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.4 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the La Salle rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Nickelberry knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Explorers.