Table of Contents
The Marquette Golden Eagles (6-2) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Wisconsin Badgers (5-2) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Badgers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Marquette Betting Stats & Information
- Marquette has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Golden Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -253 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Golden Eagles have put together a 6-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Badgers are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Marquette has had set in games this year is 13.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Info
- Wisconsin has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Badgers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +208 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Badgers have put together a 5-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Badgers are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Wisconsin’s games this season is 13.6 fewer points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Marquette vs. Wisconsin Season Stat Comparison
|Marquette Rank||Marquette AVG||Wisconsin AVG||Wisconsin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- Olivier-Maxence Prosper leads the Golden Eagles in scoring, tallying 14.1 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Marquette’s leading rebounder is Oso Ighodaro averaging 6.1 boards per game and its best passer is Tyler Kolek and his 8.3 assists per game.
- Kam Jones leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- Tyler Wahl sits at the top of the Badgers scoring leaderboard with 14.4 points per game. He also pulls down 7.1 rebounds and averages 1.6 assists per game.
- Steven Crowl has a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 9.4 points and 2.4 assists per game for Wisconsin to take the top rebound spot on the team. Chucky Hepburn holds the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 11.6 points and 3.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Connor Essegian is the most prolific from distance for the Badgers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.