Table of Contents
The Duquesne Dukes (6-1) are favored (-9) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Ball State Cardinals (4-3) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse. The point total is 143 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Dukes have not played a game with moneyline odds of -447 or shorter.
- The Dukes are 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- Duquesne’s average point total in outings this year is 149.3, 6.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Ball State Betting Stats & Info
- Ball State has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +348.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this year.
- Ball State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.7 points, 0.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne vs. Ball State Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||Ball State AVG||Ball State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant leads the Dukes in scoring, tallying 20.1 points per game to go with four rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Austin Rotroff leads Duquesne in rebounding, averaging 7.9 per game, while Tevin Brewer leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Grant leads the Dukes in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- The Cardinals’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Payton Sparks with 15.4 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Demarius Jacobs’ assist statline leads Ball State; he racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Jarron Coleman is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cardinals with 2.3 made threes per game.