Table of Contents
The Saint Louis Billikens (6-2) face the Southern Illinois Salukis (5-2) as 8.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Billikens vs. Salukis
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Arena: Chaifetz Arena
Saint Louis Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Louis has won five of six games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- The Billikens have not played a game with moneyline odds of -405 or shorter.
- The Billikens have gone 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Salukis are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Saint Louis’ games this year is 15.6 more points than the total of 135.5 in this game.
Southern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Southern Illinois has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Salukis have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +318 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Salukis have put together a 3-3-1 record against the spread.
- The Salukis are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Southern Illinois’ games this season is 11.8 fewer points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Saint Louis vs. Southern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Louis Rank||Saint Louis AVG||Southern Illinois AVG||Southern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Louis Billikens Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Billikens this season is Gibson Jimerson, who averages 13.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 0.5 assists per game.
- Saint Louis’ leading rebounder is Francis Okoro averaging 8.6 boards per game and its best passer is Yuri Collins and his 11.6 assists per game.
- Jimerson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Billikens, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Southern Illinois Salukis Leaders
- Marcus Domask is at the top of nearly all of the Salukis’ leaderboards by averaging 17 points, 6.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Domask is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Salukis, hitting two threes per game.