Table of Contents
The UT Martin Skyhawks (4-4) are 9-point underdogs as they look to stop a four-game road slide when they take on the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (4-3) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Kimmel Arena. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 150.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina
- Arena: Kimmel Arena
UNC Asheville Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Asheville has won two of five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (40%).
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -455 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Skyhawks are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- The average point total in UNC Asheville’s games this season is 1.6 fewer points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- UT Martin has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +335.
- The Skyhawks have covered the spread once in six opportunities this season.
- The Skyhawks are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- UT Martin’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 155 points, 4.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Asheville vs. UT Martin Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Asheville Rank||UNC Asheville AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Asheville Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Drew Pember, who scores 21.6 points and pulls down 8 rebounds per game.
- Trent Stephney is UNC Asheville’s best passer, dishing out 2.9 assists per game while scoring 6.7 PPG.
- Tajion Jones leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart is the top scorer for the Skyhawks with 16.6 points per game. He also tacks on five rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- UT Martin’s leader in rebounds is Chris Nix with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Koby Jeffries with 2.8 per game.
- Stewart is dependable from distance and leads the Skyhawks with 2.9 made threes per game.