Table of Contents
The Yale Bulldogs (7-1) take the court against the Stony Brook Seawolves (2-5) as heavy, 16.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 129.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Seawolves
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Stony Brook, New York
- Arena: Island Federal Credit Union Arena
Yale Betting Stats & Information
- Yale has won all three games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1602 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have covered or pushed in every game with a spread (6-0-0) this season.
- The Seawolves are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Yale has had set in games this season is three more points than this outing’s point total.
Stony Brook Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stony Brook has been listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Seawolves have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +880 moneyline set for this game.
- The Seawolves are 1-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Seawolves are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 16.5 points or greater this season.
- Stony Brook’s games this year have averaged a total of 133.6 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Yale vs. Stony Brook Season Stat Comparison
|Yale Rank||Yale AVG||Stony Brook AVG||Stony Brook Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Matt Knowling, who averages 18.1 points, 4.1 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Isaiah Kelly leads Yale in rebounding, averaging 4.9 per game, while Bez Mbeng leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of John Poulakidas, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Stony Brook Seawolves Leaders
- Tyler Stephenson-Moore racks up 13.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Seawolves.
- The Stony Brook leaders in rebounding and assists are Frankie Policelli with 8.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 10 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Toby Onyekonwu with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.7 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Kenan Sarvan is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Seawolves, hitting 2.6 threes per game.