Table of Contents
The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-8) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Holy Cross Crusaders (2-6) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Crusaders
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hart Recreation Center
|Cent. Conn. St.||-1||131.5|
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Stats & Information
- Cent. Conn. St. has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Blue Devils have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The Blue Devils have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Crusaders are 1-4 against the spread.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.6, 5.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Holy Cross Betting Stats & Info
- Holy Cross has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Crusaders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -101 moneyline set for this game.
- The Crusaders are 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crusaders are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Holy Cross’ games this season have averaged an over/under of 144.9 points, 13.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cent. Conn. St. vs. Holy Cross Season Stat Comparison
|Cent. Conn. St. Rank||Cent. Conn. St. AVG||Holy Cross AVG||Holy Cross Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Central Connecticut State Blue Devils Leaders
- Kellen Amos leads the Blue Devils in scoring, tallying 12.4 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Andre Snoddy leads Cent. Conn. St. in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Nigel Scantlebury leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.6 in each contest.
- The Blue Devils get the most three-point shooting production out of Amos, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Holy Cross Crusaders Leaders
- The Crusaders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Gerrale Gates with 17.1 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Will Batchelder’s assist statline paces Holy Cross; he records 2.9 assists per game.
- Batchelder is consistent from deep and leads the Crusaders with 2.6 made threes per game.