Table of Contents
The New Hampshire Wildcats (2-4) will try to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Columbia Lions (2-7) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022 as 1.5-point favorites. The Lions have lost three games in a row. The point total for the matchup is 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium
New Hampshire Betting Stats & Information
- New Hampshire has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -121 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a 3-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total in New Hampshire’s games this year is 4.2 fewer points than the total of 137 in this matchup.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- Columbia has been listed as the underdog seven times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +101.
- The Lions’ ATS record is 3-5-0 this season.
- The Lions have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under for Columbia’s games this season is 3.6 more points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
New Hampshire vs. Columbia Season Stat Comparison
|New Hampshire Rank||New Hampshire AVG||Columbia AVG||Columbia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Hampshire Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Clarence O. Daniels II, who puts up 14.7 points and 10.3 rebounds per game.
- New Hampshire’s best passer is Kyree Brown, who averages 3.7 assists per game to go with his 12.7 PPG scoring average.
- Nazim Derry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa with 14.2 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Avery Brown notches more assists than any other Columbia player with 2.7 per game. He also scores 8.4 points and pulls down 1.9 rebounds per game.
- De La Rosa is the top shooter from distance for the Lions, hitting 2.4 threes per game.