Table of Contents
The Georgia State Panthers (5-3) take the court against the Northeastern Huskies (1-6) as only 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 128.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Matthews Arena
Georgia State Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia State has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- The Panthers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -124 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 1-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have a 1-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Georgia State has had in its games this season is four more points than this particular game’s point total.
Northeastern Betting Stats & Info
- Northeastern has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Huskies have covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this season.
- The Huskies are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Northeastern this season is 6.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Georgia State vs. Northeastern Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia State Rank||Georgia State AVG||Northeastern AVG||Northeastern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia State Panthers Leaders
- Dwon Odom leads the Panthers in scoring, tallying 17.1 points per game to go with 6.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Georgia State’s leading rebounder is Ja’Heim Hudson averaging 8.8 boards per game and its best passer is Evan Johnson and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Johnson leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northeastern Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies’ Jahmyl Telfort averages enough points (15.1 per game) and assists (2.4 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Alexander Nwagha grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 5 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the Northeastern rebounding leaderboard.
- Coleman Stucke is reliable from three-point range and leads the Huskies with two made threes per game.