Table of Contents
The San Antonio Spurs (6-17) will attempt to end a 10-game losing streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (15-7) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at AT&T Center as 9.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on BSSW and BSAZ. The matchup has an over/under of 231.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and BSAZ
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have gone 12-6 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -517 or shorter, Phoenix has a record of 3-2 (60% win percentage).
- The Suns are 13-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 9.5 points or more, the Suns have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Phoenix has had set in games this season is 6.0 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- A total of 10 of the Suns’ 23 games with a set total have hit the over (43.5%).
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Spurs have been the underdog 21 times and won five, or 23.8%, of those games.
- San Antonio has a record of 1-1 when it is set as the underdog by +378 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Spurs have put together a 9-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for San Antonio this year is 0.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Spurs games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
Suns vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker leads active Suns’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 29.5 points and distributing 5.9 assists.
- Deandre Ayton scores 16.6 points per game while adding 9.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists for the Suns.
- Booker leads active Suns in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Devin Vassell averages 20.9 points per game. He also pulls down 4.2 rebounds and averages 3.6 assists per game.
- Jakob Poeltl puts up 12.9 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, while Tre Jones adds 12.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 7.0 assists per game.
- Vassell is reliable from deep with 3.2 made threes per game.