Table of Contents
The St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (8-0) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to continue an eight-game win streak when they visit the No. 23 Iowa State Cyclones (6-1) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at James H. Hilton Coliseum. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cyclones vs. Red Storm
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Ames, Iowa
- Arena: James H. Hilton Coliseum
Iowa State Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa State has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Cyclones have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -179 or shorter.
- The Cyclones’ ATS record is 4-3-0 this season.
- Iowa State’s average point total in outings this year is 128.1, 14.4 points below the total in this game.
St. John’s (NY) Betting Stats & Info
- St. John’s (NY) will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- The Red Storm have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +150.
- The Red Storm’s ATS record is 4-4-0 this year.
- The average point total for St. John’s (NY) this year is 8.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Iowa State vs. St. John’s (NY) Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa State Rank||Iowa State AVG||St. John’s (NY) AVG||St. John’s (NY) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- The Cyclones scoring leader is Jaren Holmes, who averages 14.9 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Aljaz Kunc leads Iowa State in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Tamin Lipsey leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- Caleb Grill makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cyclones, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
St. John’s (NY) Red Storm Leaders
- David Jones is at the top of the Red Storm scoring leaderboard with 15.9 points per game. He also collects 7.3 rebounds and racks up 2.5 assists per game.
- St. John’s (NY)’s leader in rebounds is Joel Soriano with 12.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Andre Curbelo with 5.6 per game.
- Jones is the top shooter from distance for the Red Storm, hitting 2.1 threes per game.