Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jerry Jeudy and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Jeudy’s Denver Broncos (3-8) and the Baltimore Ravens (7-4) square off in a Week 13 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Jerry Jeudy Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-110)
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Stats
- Jeudy has totaled 449 yards receiving (49.9 per game) and three TDs, reeling in 30 passes on 55 targets.
- So far this season, 14.4% of the 382 passes thrown by his team have gone Jeudy’s way.
- He has accounted for 21.4% of his team’s 14 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- In his one matchup against the Ravens, Jeudy’s zero receiving yards total is 47.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (47.5).
- Jeudy has never had over 47.5 receiving yards against the Ravens.
- Jeudy did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Ravens.
Last 3 Games
- at Panthers (11/27/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Raiders (11/20/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsat Titans (11/13/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards