Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jerry Jeudy and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Jeudy’s Denver Broncos (3-8) and the Baltimore Ravens (7-4) square off in a Week 13 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Jerry Jeudy Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-110)
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Stats
- Jeudy has totaled 449 yards receiving (49.9 per game) and three TDs, reeling in 30 passes on 55 targets.
- So far this season, 14.4% of the 382 passes thrown by his team have gone Jeudy’s way.
- He has accounted for 21.4% of his team’s 14 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- In his one matchup against the Ravens, Jeudy’s zero receiving yards total is 47.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (47.5).
- Jeudy has never had over 47.5 receiving yards against the Ravens.
- Jeudy did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Ravens.
Last 3 Games
- at Panthers (11/27/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Raiders (11/20/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsat Titans (11/13/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards