The Orlando Magic (5-19) are underdogs (by 9.5 points) to stop a five-game home losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (16-6) on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 225 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Magic
- Game Day: Monday, December 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSWI
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks have won 75% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (15-5).
- Milwaukee has won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -433 or shorter.
- The Bucks’ ATS record is 13-8-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point favorites this season, the Bucks are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Milwaukee’s games this year is 4.2 fewer points than the over/under of 225 in this matchup.
- A total of 10 of the Bucks’ 24 games with a set total have hit the over (41.7%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Magic have been the underdog 21 times and won five, or 23.8%, of those games.
- Orlando has not won as an underdog of +335 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- The Magic have compiled a 9-13-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 2-1-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Orlando this season is 2.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Magic games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
Bucks vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads active Bucks players in scoring, tallying 31.8 points per game to go with 11.2 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Bobby Portis adds 13.7 points, 2.4 assists and 10.4 rebounds per outing. Jrue Holiday puts up 18.4 points, 7.4 assists and 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Brook Lopez makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Bucks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- This season, Paolo Banchero averages 21.8 points per game and adds 6.5 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Franz Wagner also contributes 19.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, with Bol Bol adding 12.9 points, 7.7 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game.
- Terrence Ross averages 1.7 three-pointers per game.