Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (12-11) take on the Houston Rockets (6-17) as 7-point favorites on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW and NBCS-PH+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 221.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Monday, December 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW and NBCS-PH+
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have won six of the 11 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (54.5%).
- Philadelphia has played as a moneyline favorite of -285 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The 76ers are 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the 76ers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Philadelphia has had set in matchups this season is 6.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the 76ers’ 23 games with a set total, 10 have hit the over (43.5%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have been the underdog 23 times and won six, or 26.1%, of those games.
- This season, Houston has won two of its 14 games, or 14.3%, when it is the underdog by at least +229 on the moneyline.
- The Rockets have covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-11-2).
- In games this year when an underdog by 7 points or more, the Rockets have gone 6-7-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Houston this year is 5.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This year, 12 of the Rockets’ games have gone over the point total.
76ers vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid averages 31.4 points and 9.8 rebounds per game, with 5.1 assists.
- James Harden scores 22.0 points per game while adding 7.0 rebounds and 10.0 assists for the 76ers.
- Georges Niang leads active 76ers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 21.3 points per game. He also pulls down 4.0 rebounds and dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. also contributes 18.8 points, 5.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game, with Alperen Sengun adding 15.2 points, 8.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game.
- Green knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game.