Table of Contents
The Sacramento Kings (12-9) face the Chicago Bulls (9-13) as only 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under of 237.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and NBCS-CHI
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have gone 8-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- Sacramento has a record of 7-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -141 or shorter (winning 87.5%).
- So far this season, the Kings have compiled a 14-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Kings are 5-3 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Sacramento’s games this season is 1.3 fewer points than the total of 237.5 in this matchup.
- Kings games have hit the over in 10 out of 22 opportunities (45.5%).
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Bulls have won six out of the 16 games, or 37.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Chicago has a record of 4-5, a 44.4% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +119 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Bulls have covered the spread 11 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Bulls are 7-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Chicago this season is 12.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Bulls games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this year.
Kings vs. Bulls Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis accumulates 17 points, 10.7 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox puts up 23.5 points, five rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- The Kings get 3.1 three-pointers per game out of Kevin Huerter.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan’s statline this season includes 25.8 points, 4.7 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Nikola Vucevic’s statline of 11.2 rebounds, 16 points and 2.9 assists adds to the squard’s output.
- Zach LaVine is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bulls (among active players), hitting 2.8 threes per game.