Table of Contents
The Brown Bears (4-4) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Hartford Hawks (4-6) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: West Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion
Brown Betting Stats & Information
- Brown has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Bears have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -417 or shorter.
- The Bears’ ATS record is 4-4-0 this season.
- The Hawks are 0-5 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or greater this year.
- The average over/under Brown has had set in games this year is 1.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hartford has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +320 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hawks are 1-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks are 0-5 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Hartford’s games this year is 3.3 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Brown vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|Brown Rank||Brown AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brown Bears Leaders
- Nana Owusu-Anane leads the Bears in rebounds and assists. Owusu-Anane averages 10.6 points, 7.7 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Kino Lilly Jr. is Brown’s leading scorer, tallying 16.8 per game while tacking on 2.8 rebounds and two assists.
- Lilly leads the Bears in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain is the top scorer for the Hawks with 17.6 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his stats.
- Hartford’s leader in rebounds is Pano Pavlidis with 7.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Michael Dunne with 3.3 per game.
- Dunne is the top scorer from deep for the Hawks, hitting two threes per game.