Table of Contents
The No. 13 Tennessee Volunteers (6-1) are big, 28-point favorites as they look to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Alcorn State Braves (3-5) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 128.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Braves
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- The Volunteers are 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Tennessee’s games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the over/under of 128 in this matchup.
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Info
- So far this year, the Braves have compiled a 5-3-0 record against the spread.
- Alcorn State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.0 points, 7.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Tennessee vs. Alcorn State Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Alcorn State AVG||Alcorn State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The Volunteers leader in points and rebounds is Josiah-Jordan James, who scores 13.7 points and pulls down 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Tennessee’s best passer is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 3.4 assists per game to go with his 12.0 PPG scoring average.
- The Volunteers get the most three-point shooting production out of James, who knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- Byron Joshua collects 11.6 points and tacks on 2.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Braves’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jeremiah Kendall grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.9 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Alcorn State rebounding leaderboard.
- Dekedran Thorn knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Braves.