The Baylor Bears and the Air Force Falcons play in the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl on December 22, 2022, with kickoff at 7:30 PM ET, airing on ESPN.
The Bears are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-6.5), against the Falcons. The over/under for this game is 49.5 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Baylor vs. Air Force
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Stadium: Amon G. Carter Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Baylor Betting Insights
- Air Force is 6-6-0 ATS this year.
- Air Force games have gone over the point total in five out of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
Baylor Stats & Insights
- On offense, Baylor ranks 37th in the FBS with 429.2 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 62nd in total defense (370.3 yards allowed per contest).
- Baylor is compiling 33.6 points per game on offense, which ranks them 31st in the FBS. On defense, the defense ranks 65th, surrendering 26.6 points per contest.
- Baylor ranks 60th in pass offense (235.1 passing yards per game) and 82nd in pass defense (232.8 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- Offensively, Baylor ranks 33rd in the FBS with 194.1 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, the defensive unit ranks 46th in rushing yards allowed per contest (137.6).
- In addition to a 45.3% third-down conversion rate allowed on defense, which ranks 10th-worst in the FBS, Baylor has put up the 35th-ranked third-down percentage (42.9%) on offense.
- Baylor has the 38th-ranked turnover margin in college football at +3, forcing 18 turnovers (40th in the FBS) while turning it over 15 times (45th in the FBS).
Baylor’s Best Players
- Blake Shapen has thrown for 2,602 yards (216.8 ypg) to lead Baylor, completing 64.3% of his passes and tossing 16 touchdown passes compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- Richard Reese has racked up 962 yards on 190 carries while finding the end zone 14 times.
- Craig Williams has been handed the ball 94 times this year and racked up 532 yards (53.2 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Monaray Baldwin’s leads his squad with 565 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 33 receptions (out of zero targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Gavin Holmes has put up a 474-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 23 passes on zero targets.
- Hal Presley has compiled 31 receptions for 374 yards, an average of 31.2 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
- Garmon Randolph has four sacks to lead the team, and also has five TFL and 37 tackles.
- Dillon Doyle is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s totaled 83 tackles and two interceptions.
- Christian Morgan has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 44 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and three passes defended.
Air Force Betting Insights
- Air Force’s ATS record is 6-6-0 this year.
- In Air Force’s 12 games with a set total, five have hit the over (41.7%).
Air Force Stats & Insights
- Air Force’s defensive unit has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks best in the FBS with 255.3 total yards surrendered per game. In terms of offense, it is putting up 399.3 total yards per game, which ranks 58th.
- Air Force has been dominant on defense, allowing only 13.3 points per game (third-best). Offensively, it ranks 73rd by accumulating 27.7 points per game.
- While Air Force’s pass offense has been stuck in neutral, ranking worst with 67.8 passing yards per game, its defense ranks best with just 155.0 passing yards surrendered per contest.
- Things have been positive for Air Force on both offense and defense, as it is posting 331.5 rushing yards per game (best) and ceding only 100.3 rushing yards per game (ninth-best).
- Air Force ranks 31st in the FBS with a 44.4% third-down conversion percentage, but it has been carried by its defense, which ranks 12th-best by allowing a 30.2% third-down rate.
- Air Force sports a +2 turnover margin this season, which ranks 48th in the FBS.
Air Force’s Best Players
- Haaziq Daniels has racked up 733 yards on 47.4% passing while recording six touchdown passes with two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 614 yards with seven scores.
- Brad Roberts has run for 1,612 yards on 308 carries so far this year while scoring 15 times on the ground.
- John Lee Eldridge III has totaled 701 yards on 89 carries with four touchdowns.
- David Cormier has racked up 384 receiving yards on 13 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Amari Terry has collected 119 receiving yards (13.2 yards per game) and one touchdown on six receptions.
- Dane Kinamon’s two receptions (on zero targets) have netted him 88 yards (44.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Vince Sanford has collected five sacks to lead the team, while also picking up eight TFL and 43 tackles.
- TD Blackmon is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s totaled 64 tackles, seven TFL, and three sacks.
- Camby Goff has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 31 tackles and seven passes defended to his name.