Table of Contents
There will be player props available for Chris Godwin before he hits the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. NFC South rivals meet in Week 13 when Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-6) hit the field against the New Orleans Saints (4-8) at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Chris Godwin Player Props vs. New Orleans
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 5, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.5 (-110)
Chris Godwin Receiving Stats
- Godwin has caught 60 passes for 585 yards (53.2 per game) and two scores this year.
- Godwin has been the target of 86 of his team’s 471 passing attempts this season, or 18.3% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 11.1% of his team’s 18 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Against New Orleans
- Godwin is averaging 63 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the Saints, 7.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (70.5).
- In three matchups against them, Godwin has topped 70.5 yards receiving once.
- Godwin has caught a touchdown pass versus the Saints once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Browns (11/27/2022): 12 receptions, 110 yards, 1 TDvs. Seahawks (11/13/2022): 6 receptions, 71 yards, 1 TDvs. Rams (11/6/2022): 7 receptions, 36 yards